New Thread - Part Out - NEW LOW PRICES

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know how to get ahold of this guy besides a pm? Paid two days ago with no response since... Not too worried because other people have gotten their stuff, just want to make sure he knows he got paid for them and maybe find out when he could ship them..

Maybe he doesn't get on here much or something.. I would if I was selling something. At least once a day.. Oh well, hopefully soon.

Sorry guys, everyone has been PMed.

IM usually on here a lot more but my grand father is back in the hospital again and i caught a nasty sinus infection at the same time so ive pretty much been in bed or at the hospital. Everything that hasnt shipped yet will be going out Monday, i returned all PMs that i had.

Im definitely not a scammer, and everyone will definitely get what theyve paid for, just had life slowing things up the last few weeks. I apologize for all teh delays to the people that have been patiently waiting.

PM sent

Sorry guys, everyone has been PMed.

IM usually on here a lot more but my grand father is back in the hospital again and i caught a nasty sinus infection at the same time so ive pretty much been in bed or at the hospital. Everything that hasnt shipped yet will be going out Monday, i returned all PMs that i had.

Im definitely not a scammer, and everyone will definitely get what theyve paid for, just had life slowing things up the last few weeks. I apologize for all teh delays to the people that have been patiently waiting.

You had a cleared paypal payment on may 13, still no tracking number or plastics at my door. Now I'm getting pissed. Took you 2 weeks to contact me and tell me you couldn't get a box big enough and you would have to bubble wrap and ship. At this point I don't care if you send them on the back of a fn dragon. Im giving you until wed to get me shipping info or im filing report with paypal and writing an amazingly negative feedback here. Sorry to post this in your thread but your promises are wearing thin as well as my patience not to mention your not weirton back to pms. .

Wish i knew how to work this site better anyway if you have the cool head and radiator

I would like to buy will pay you now through paypal? On the head im sure its gone by now

But also it would need to be for stock cylinders

Thank you and sorry i couldn't get the pm to work but as i said im not very good at using the site

But its been the best thing I've ever belonged to that reminds me i need to get hq stickers for my wifes

New banshee i built for her

Thanks again

You had a cleared paypal payment on may 13, still no tracking number or plastics at my door. Now I'm getting pissed. Took you 2 weeks to contact me and tell me you couldn't get a box big enough and you would have to bubble wrap and ship. At this point I don't care if you send them on the back of a fn dragon. Im giving you until wed to get me shipping info or im filing report with paypal and writing an amazingly negative feedback here. Sorry to post this in your thread but your promises are wearing thin as well as my patience not to mention your not weirton back to pms. .

What happened with this? Did the dragon drop it off?

He told me he is ”sorry”, that he hasn't had time to ”play with it” and offered a refund which after a month I told him I just want the damn item I paid for. Asked him again on thursday if he had a tracking number yet still no reply so I opened a dispute with paypal and escalated it to a claim and I have yet to hear anything back from either him or paypal. Kinda wack... I really need those plastics..... A month ago!