New Thread - Part Out - NEW LOW PRICES

IF ITS NOT LISTED ITS SOLD OR PENDING - MORE STUFF WILL BE ADDED LATER - PLEASE PM ME SO THIS THREAD DOESNT GET CLUTTERED.

- Pro-Deisgn billet impeller, EZ Drain and a black powdercoated housing cover - Impeller/drain obviously BNIB. The powdercoat has 3 little spots of stuff in it. Barely noticeable once on the bike. $115 Shipped for it all.

- Cometic Top End Gasket set BNIB - $20 Shipped.

- FMF SST's with Power core 2 silencers. A little rough cosmetically, all in good functioning condition though. $150 Shipped OBO

- Stock 99 frame. No title. Headlight mounts, rear brake system mounts and over flow bottle mounts all shaved off. Was building a 1/4 mile bike. Will sell with bill of sale. $250Shipped OBO.

- Stock set of front hubs all ripped down for powdercoating, rotors included. $20 Shipped

- Aluminum radiator, brand new never used, picked it up off ebay. Awesome piece. $75 Shipped.

- Douglas Blue label fronts, powdercoated gloss black. The powder coat has some dust and stuff in it but doesnt look too bad unless you are close up. $50 Shipped.

- Stock rear wheels - $50 Shipped.

- 4 brand new EBC Brake pads, they are the red ones in packaging. Part # FA84X - $25 shipped for all.

- Renthal bars, Silver, pretty good shape - $35 Shipped.

- Uncut Front Fenders w/ associated pieces pictured - Tank guard appears like it used to be yellow. - $75 Shipped.

- Seat, some small cracks along the seams on the top - $45 Shipped.

- GBC Dune Tracker Front tires, excellent shape, close to new. 21x8x10 i believe. - $45 Shipped.

- Stock Carbs with bunch of misc little parts - $35 Shipped.

- Trinity 2 into 1 intake with 34mm Keihin, unknown set of reids and brand new Uni filter - $250 Shipped.

Lot1.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_8362.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

IMG_4444.jpg

IMG_4741.jpg

IMG_8220.jpg

IMG_7257.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey 453 i was wondering on what time frame you was shipping the vitoes 4mil long rod crank out so i know what to tell my friend who bought it.......thanks man :cheers:

Send me ur payPal I Want the Ngk plug wires

As i stated in the first sentence of the thread, if its not listed its sold. Wires are sold.

Bump for a great seller! got my head looks sweet!!

Glad you like it.

Interested in black water pump cover and coil wire setup.

As mentioned in the first sentence, coil wires are sold.

Black water pump cover will not be separated from impeller and EZ Drain.

Hey 453 i was wondering on what time frame you was shipping the vitoes 4mil long rod crank out so i know what to tell my friend who bought it.......thanks man :cheers:

Shipped it out yesterday, should have it by the end of the week. PMed tracking.

Front Tires and Cometic top end set sold.