HOTRODS STD STROKE LONG ROD 115 LONG ROD CRANK

UP FOR GRABS IS A HOTRODS STOCK STROKE LONGROD 115 CRANK WITH PINS WELDED HAS A YEAR OF TRAIL RIDING ON IT, CUSTOMER IS GOIN 4 MIL W/PORTING! 210 TO YOUR DOOR TRYING TO POST PICS,THANKS GUYS TZ

Ok, don't twist my arm, if still avaliable, I'll take it, pay pal please!!!!:notworthy:

BUMP!!! $175 BEST I CAN DO GUYS CRANK ONLY HAD TRAIL RIDING ON IT PULLED FROM FROM A GREAT RUNNING MOTOR!!!!

I may be missing something, but if its a stock stroke crank wouldn't that be a 110 rod. And a long rod 115 stroke isnt that a 4 mil. please correct if I'm wrong, I'm no expert.

I may be missing something, but if its a stock stroke crank wouldn't that be a 110 rod. And a long rod 115 stroke isnt that a 4 mil. please correct if I'm wrong, I'm no expert.

With an aftermarket crank you can order then with whatever size rods you want on whatever stroke you want. It is entirely possible to get a stock stroke crank with 115mm rods. or a 4mil crank with 110mm rods, or a 10mil crank with 125mm rods... its whatever you order for whatever your particular setup is.

- Jared

With an aftermarket crank you can order then with whatever size rods you want on whatever stroke you want. It is entirely possible to get a stock stroke crank with 115mm rods. or a 4mil crank with 110mm rods, or a 10mil crank with 125mm rods... its whatever you order for whatever your particular setup is.

- Jared

ok, that's what I was missing, thanks. Still learning.

• 3 weeks later...

OK WELL IVE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH WAITIN FOR A PLANETSAND MEMBER TO PAY THE BALANCE OFTHIS CRANK OFF AND SINCE I HAVE REFUMDED HIS DEPOSIT STILL FOR SALE GUYS CLEANED OILED AND IN BAG HAS A YEAR OF TRAIL RIDING ON IT ! YES ITS TRUED AND WELDED!THANKS GUYS