Who All Rides?

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plastics, rear swing arm streched, axle, chain, gaurds and cosmetic stuff (screws, washers-everything swapped out to new when I bought it). twin carb (I'd guess most of you run the same based on your sigs)-no boost bottle. no speedo-so I dont have an actual top speed recorded. Not scary fast-but enough to hurt a spectator. Ive got a list of everything I spent at home-I should make a list if I ever sell it....

Enlighten me then.

From the looks at how you are specifying "twin carb" like it is a big deal its not bro. Id be surprised if your engine was opened for anything but a rebuild. If you were not retarded and were looking for top speed you would have 4mil Cheetah minum THEN you could run 35's or so. Not to mention you have 20cc domes. If you are running 38's on a stock motor who cares if you are looking for more top you cant even get there when there is no bottom. You would need a run way the size of the fucking Pacific Ocean to even get 2nd gear. And to even consider 42's you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. So i would like to see a video of your Bike with your wimpy ass motor running on 38's.

Edited by Hyper

Rebuilding this weekend as a matter of fact-starting the bottom tonight-and working on the jugs Sat and Sunday. Hopefully have it fired up Sunday night so I can post pics of the plugs, ect.

Just because I dont write EVERYTHING I do to a bike-doesnt mean Im retard. This place is worse than a VW forum.....

Rebuilding this weekend as a matter of fact-starting the bottom tonight-and working on the jugs Sat and Sunday. Hopefully have it fired up Sunday night so I can post pics of the plugs, ect.

Just because I dont write EVERYTHING I do to a bike-doesnt mean Im retard. This place is worse than a VW forum.....

retard.jpg

Just to be nice. I do not fit the age category you have set up. I am 49 and have been riding quads since 87. Got my 97 Banshee in 99 and have not looked back since. You will get hammered here if you are starting out like this its a mean crowd.

Edited by dalegoldston

3 fried chickens and a coke..

white bread plain...

now that's a movie for the ages...

shicken plucker nhahah

:notworthy: Cam you and I are now forever friends in my book. :cheers: I use that phrase daily! Best movie ever! "He broke my watch" :lol:

I go to Taco bell and they ask "what can I get you today"? I start with "4 fried chickens and a Coke...and some dry white toast." Place an order at a supply house....I add 4 fried chickens at the end. (It's funny to watch them look at the computer screen trying to think of the part numbers for a "Fried chicken"....then it hits them. :lol:

I finally showed that movie to my 10 year old son this past winter and at the end as the cops are rolling in he says "Wouldn't it be funny if the army showed up"....I said "Wait for it".....then he laughs and says it would be funny if they had tanks......wait for it.....helicopters.....He called it all and about peed himself when 5 seconds later it would appear. My kids just had a blast...it was like they interactively wrote the ending. :lol:

Really? And just what will you be needing to do to the bottom? Planning on washing the mud off it? 2 days to do a set of jugs?

Did you play a lot of football?

Did anyone ever think to give you a helmet?

VW forum :huh: WTF? Why would we know anything about a VW forum......we're into HP here. Did they razz you off that site too?

This is too funny, honestly man there are alot of helpful guys on this site. And trust me I have asked my fair share of noob questions. But this thread is just stupid. Who rides and what do they ride? What do u think we ride? A Honda ? Anyways ask better questions, and you will get better responses.