GO PRO!

DBR06Banshee10

Rear grab bar aiming back, front bumper, top or side of helmet and one of my favorites is either upper a-arm. I used my buddies cameras and I'm still waiting on him to send me the videos. He said the a-arm mount video looks bad ass.

Rear grab bar aiming back, front bumper, top or side of helmet and one of my favorites is either upper a-arm. I used my buddies cameras and I'm still waiting on him to send me the videos. He said the a-arm mount video looks bad ass.

I have mounted mine on my helmet, bumper and grab bar. and the grab bar is my favorite also. It looks really sweet at the dunes.

anybody tried the chest mount? i got the helment one and ion like it that much cause i do alot of trail riding and it make me mad when i watch the videos

I have the chest mount. I like it best for dirt biking (better body positioning for the view) when I'm on the shee, I mount it on the side of my helmet.

anybody tried the chest mount? i got the helment one and ion like it that much cause i do alot of trail riding and it make me mad when i watch the videos

I have the chest mount. I like it best for dirt biking (better body positioning for the view) when I'm on the shee, I mount it on the side of my helmet.

the a arm one has to be bad ass. post up the vid when you get it

Yo

tell you buddy to get off his a$$ & send you that video of the gopro on the arm. LOL post up that video as soon as you get! :headbang: