banshee axle w=g force +3 1/2 ext hubs

i have a straight stock axle .theres no paint or powder on it. comes with a like new set of g force ext +3 1/2 rear billet hubs .its ready to go i got a new one so i nolonger need it.id like to get 130 for it. pics coming sap.....thanks

Edited by shakar

pix please

Hey Finch, are you the pic gestapo on the For Sale forum now or something? If you're not gonna buy/interested in any parts, shut the fuck up and stop posting. I see you have 373 posts thus far, is it because of your "pix please" reply's?? You are the type of people Im talking about in my thread. Kids with no money.

Hey Finch, are you the pic gestapo on the For Sale forum now or something? If you're not gonna buy/interested in any parts, shut the fuck up and stop posting. I see you have 373 posts thus far, is it because of your "pix please" reply's?? You are the type of people Im talking about in my thread. Kids with no money.

Actually I'm looking for a cool head but why would one want to buy something without seeing it first and or knowing the condition. And how you going to get motivated to ship it if your even too lazy to upload a picture that could take 2 mins. I bet if there was a picture up it would of been sold by now. So carry on!

Actually I'm looking for a cool head but why would one want to buy something without seeing it first and or knowing the condition. And how you going to get motivated to ship it if your even too lazy to upload a picture that could take 2 mins. I bet if there was a picture up it would of been sold by now. So carry on!

You dumbfuck, all you had to do was send me a text and I would send you pics. But Im not concerned about it to be honest. I can take as many pics as someone wants right on the spot instead of going back and forth answering 400 questions and taking and uploading more pics. Anway, sorry about trashing up your thread, Im done with it. If you want to trash up my thread Finch, feel free.

wow thanks for the bump............pics here the axle caught a lilsurface rust over the winter.can be easily cleaned off though

hubsnintakes008-1.jpg

hubsnintakes005-1.jpg

hubsnintakes006-1.jpg chrome bumper 1 lil dent thats can be seen. theres others but hidden under end caps 75

Edited by shakar

Haha free bump. Would ya sale just the hubs? Ask the guy for a picture and he snaps sorry for messing up your thread

waiting on payment for axel.........if anyones into the extended g-force hubs or sprocket or brake hub lmk thanks :cheers:

• 2 months later...