Tuff Jug

sdatver

Came acrossed this fuel tank about a year ago and I bought one. This is probably one of the best fuel tanks I have ever used for atvs and dirt bikes. It works amazingly well with no dripping or spilling. I tried searghing this and didn't find much on here so I thought i would share it with the rest of you. :cheers:

Here are a couple of videos on it, if interested..

where can u purchase these @ and can u just get the caps for them?

I saw that dennis kirk had then but I actually ordered mine from speeway motors and I just ordered the cap because I already had 2 of the jugs I just ordered the caps for. Mine were the scribner jugs and I can say the dry break spout from speedway fits on them.

damn it, i bought the one from motorcycle superstore before i saw how much cheaper it was at speedway and summit, so i called and tried to get a price match, but they said that since it's already shipped they can't do it,

and they also said that the 29.99 is below their cost so they wouldn't be able to do it regardless.

Now i have to decide if it's worth messing with returning it and getting another for $20 dollars

• 2 weeks later...