Picked up an 04 Duramax

87sheerips

Picked this bad boy up and instantly had it undercoated, rhino lined, tinted, detailed, new winsdhield, floor mats, mud flaps. has 96,00 miles and a TS performance module with up to 100hp bump. Also has new injectors. I love this truck.

P1010010.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010001.jpg

nice job, i want to trade my gas job for a diesel here in the next year or 2.

I suggest ditching them mirrors for the newer style ones, just make sure you dont buy the 07+ style as they wont fit.

Nice looking truck JD. Very clean for 96,000 on her. Looks like it had a 5th wheel it before. Works out Great for you when you get the JD custom 5th wheel trailer! Also sound like you got the update fuel injectors witch is nice do to the 04 had injector problems. So you should be good to go! :cheers:

Welcome to the Rollin coal crew man. I knew you would change your mind and find one. It's not a 5.9 Cummins and 6speed manual but hey.... :D

Just messin. Nice clean rig that's for sure. Many miles more of fun to be had.

:cheers: Thanks fellas, yes it has 5th wheel rails I removed them and powdercoated them. I am shocked that I did find one that was this clean, low miles, and in my budget... Also a little block lift just to make it a litle different from the rest of the crowd. I like the 285 michelins that are on it now, but I plan to get a better wheel/tire combo in a couple years when I wear these out... I like these mirrors I think Ill stick with them! I will have this truck for YEARS to come! :cheers:

Congrats man. I saw you postin on DF about it. I bought my 05 about a year and a half ago and I love it. I replaced those mirrors with the new style ones and leveled them and its way better. I was even able to sell the accordian ones on DF and cover the majority of the cost :cheers: