what carb is better pwk air strykers or normal

fuller1986

just bought the chariot 2 into 1 set up from chariot performance on ebay just got it today and the 35pwk air stryker carb is ridiculos looking never seen a carb like it wondering if anybody knew the advantages to it but otherwise as far as chariot goes the qaulity of the parts looks amazing attn to detail is ridiclulos awesome set and by the way i got the 425 set up the carb filter and intake and throttle cable setup. looks great cant wait to try it and before a bunch of poeple cut me down like on of my last posts, its a trail machine looking for fast and reliable

The airstriker has dual fins on the intake side that directs more air past the needle. Also has 4 vent tubes. I guess they have better bottom end up to 1/4 throttle. Never tried them nor have I tried the 2 into 1. Might be hard to find someone on here running that setup. I hear its actually harder to get that setup tuned just right. Let me know how it goes for ya

The air strikers work well on 2-1 intakes. They have a little riser throttle response because they amplify the intake signal at the face of the jets. They aren't the crab you would pick for a drag motor, but not a bad pick for a 2-1. Jetting choices will be the same as a standard PWK.