TWISTER CRANK CASES AND CPI PIPES

ALL PARTS ARE USED BUT IN GOOD USEABLE CONDITION

$850 SHIPPED FOR CRANK AND CASES

10 MIL TWISTER CRANK 120MM ROD 18MM WRIST PIN .TZ BEARING ON CLUTCH SIDE....CRANK HAS SOME SMALL GOUGES ON THE TAPPERED SIDE BUT IT TRUED TO .0015 (LOOK AT PICTURES SO U DONT SAY LATER I NEVER TOLD U)

CASES ARE TRENCHED BORED AND PORTED BY PACKARD ENTERPRISE, CASES ARE BORED TO 78MM, CASES HAVE BEEN PROFESSIONALY WELDED ON THE SPROCKET SIDE DUE TO A NICE CHAIN WACK BUT THEY DO NOT LEAK OR HAVE ANY PROBLEMS.

$350 SHIPPED FOR CPI

CPI ARE ONE OUT EACH SIDE AND ARE FRESHLY PAINTED BLACK WITH HIGH TEMP PAINT THEY ARE SMALL FLANGE BIG BORE

PAYPAL IS andressbardelas@gmail.com

1st come 1st served basis will not wait on payment items will be shipped out the day after they are paid for as i do work a normal job till 4 everyday.

DSC04401.jpg

DSC04400.jpg

DSC04399.jpg

DSC04397.jpg

DSC04398.jpg

DSC04396.jpg

THANKS JOE MUCH APPRECIATED I KNOW THE OG MEMBERS ON HERE ARE ALWAYS WONDERING ABOUT NEW GUYS BUT HEY WE ALL START NEW ON A WEBSITE ONE DAY RIGHT? LOL WELL I CAN SAY IVE ALREADY DONE BUSINESS WITH NASTYRACING,MACDADDY RACING & BLOODRAGE ALL AWESOME GUYS AND NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM AND ALL HAVE BEEN BIG MONEY ITEMS,NOT $50 SHIPPED LOL

ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK :headbang:

that is a pretty damn good deal for the crank and threnched, welded, epoxied, cases... the chain whack welds looks good too... most the work is already done on these cases for a dm.... and the crank would clean up pretty nice too if you lap the flywheel to it.... buy it up and build a MEAN 10 dm!

LOL THE CRANK DOES NOT NEED TO BE REBUILT U CAN PURCHASE A OUTER BEARING FOR $30 FOR IT IF YOU ARENT SATISFIED WITH THE ONE ON THERE , THE MOTOR HAS BEEN PURGED AS IT WAS RUN ON ALCOHOL, AND HAS ABOUT 25 HRS ON IT....IF U CAN FIND A TWISTER CRANK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN THAN GO GET IT AND REBUILD IT ITLL BE CHEAPER THAN MINE GOOD LUCK TO YA....JUST TRYING TO GIVE A GOOD DEAL ON SOME USED PARTS...NEW THE CRANK IS $1200 AND THE CASES $200 PLUS CASE WORK $350 TOTAL OF $1750......HEY IF THE PRICE AINT RIGHT SHOOT ME AN OFFER ON PM AND WE CAN DISCUSS. :cheers: THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS

MOTOR CAME FROM THIS BIKE THAT I PARTED OUT

IMG_0316.jpg