susp question

steve14733

everthing is nice and tite. here is pic. anyone no what kinda arms they are,, fkv6h4.jpg i can unscrew the big nut on the top outer balljoint to fix it,, but i would have too get a nut like the smaller thin one on the inside of balljoint to make it work right, other wise the big nut would have 1/2 the threads not even used,, like half on

its called camber most people set up exactly like that 4% like your is for motor cross easier to corner and when accelerating out of corner tires squar up as front end lifts leave them as is trust me . i run a very drastic camber on my bike helps bike turn way better best riding shee ive ever rode trust me i try all different set ups and you will be pleased dont worry about the look. it does wear tires a bit though.

IMG_20120129_081758.jpg this is 6% on mine and most people say dont use that much but i have found works out great for me....

most places charge almost 100$ to set front up that way atleast shops do.

Looks like you got one shock at a higher setting that the other it may just be the picture or possible a low Tire. The gf yfz get a pretty good lean when a rear tire goes flat

thanx guys mine is about like the monster set up and im gonna motocross it so i guess i ll leave it.. and also thanx for the link that is a great tool to have cheers