392cc BBK from ATHENA

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

695.00 for the kit and it included jugs,head,forged pistons,gaskets the whole 9 yards and porting i was quoted 300.00.

But seeing how thats 1k in a top end id have to sell my dirtbike and i dont want to get rid of it so after talking to you guys porting the stock jugs sounds like itll fit my budget and still yield descent power.Im not looking to win any races or anything im just looking for it to put a smile on my face when i mash on it.

The trail port you describe is exactly what i thought i was maybe asking too much for.So sounds like an agressive trail port will be in my future.

I charge $280 for my aggressive trail port. Matched to your pipes, elevation, fuel and rider weight. Don't know what others prices are

-Brandon

I charge $280 for my aggressive trail port. Matched to your pipes, elevation, fuel and rider weight. Don't know what others prices are

-Brandon

Just out of curiousity what are your credentials if you dont mind me asking?How long you been in buisness professionally,how many shees you did,whats your level of involvement in the atv world,do you do other mavhines or just specialize in shees and so on?

Just out of curiousity what are your credentials if you dont mind me asking?How long you been in buisness professionally,how many shees you did,whats your level of involvement in the atv world,do you do other mavhines or just specialize in shees and so on?

I'll post my credentials, for what purpose is still unclear. But, you asked and I have nothing to hide. My reputation, work and customer service typically sells itself. I'm posting in this thread to help you and others out, not to sell myself. As I've seen on your posts in Blaster forum, I allready know I don't have your business.

I have been in the industry as a proffessional technician since 1999. I have worked for yamaha, kawasaki, suzuki, honda, polaris, and arctic cat dealerships in Utah and Idaho. I went to Idaho State University school of applied technology to learn machining. I've been to K-Tech training and Polaris update training in or around 2001. Wildcard racing has been around since 2005 but has only been a legitimate registered business since 2009. As far as portwork and modifications go, I started out building only my own atv's and close friends. Wildcard becoming a business was never really in the plans untill others started asking me to do their bikes. I do offer 2 and 4 stroke portwork and engine buiiding services on all of the popular makes/models as well as repair services and parts. I couldn't begin to estimate how many banshee's I've built or worked on over the years to be honest. While I won't say I specialize in banshees, they are the majority of my business and my favorite atv. Since I know you spend a lot of time on blaster forum I'll add that I was once a site sponsor and have been a technician on there since 2009...well untill two days ago. If you want to browse my websites they are www.wildcardracingatv.com and www.wildcardracingandperformance.com

-Brandon

I'll post my credentials, for what purpose is still unclear. But, you asked and I have nothing to hide. My reputation, work and customer service typically sells itself. I'm posting in this thread to help you and others out, not to sell myself. As I've seen on your posts in Blaster forum, I allready know I don't have your business.

I have been in the industry as a proffessional technician since 1999. I have worked for yamaha, kawasaki, suzuki, honda, polaris, and arctic cat dealerships in Utah and Idaho. I went to Idaho State University school of applied technology to learn machining. I've been to K-Tech training and Polaris update training in or around 2001. Wildcard racing has been around since 2005 but has only been a legitimate registered business since 2009. As far as portwork and modifications go, I started out building only my own atv's and close friends. Wildcard becoming a business was never really in the plans untill others started asking me to do their bikes. I do offer 2 and 4 stroke portwork and engine buiiding services on all of the popular makes/models as well as repair services and parts. I couldn't begin to estimate how many banshee's I've built or worked on over the years to be honest. While I won't say I specialize in banshees, they are the majority of my business and my favorite atv. Since I know you spend a lot of time on blaster forum I'll add that I was once a site sponsor and have been a technician on there since 2009...well untill two days ago. If you want to browse my websites they are www.wildcardracingatv.com and www.wildcardracingandperformance.com

-Brandon

can i have a aide of fries with that?

-Brandon

I was just curious and wasnt doubting your credentials i was just curious as to if you were the "NEW KID" on the block or a seasoned vet i was in now way calling you out or anything bro just curious.

Ive not been into 2 stroke atvs in a long time but since getting back into them in the last 3-4 years blasters in particular i had heard a lot about ken oconnor and flotek so thats why i asked about you and your history

I have had Brandon (wildcard) do a lot of work for me and I am more than pleased with his professionalism and his willingness to help!

I had him port and set up my 10 mil cub for a dune type port and it is amazing.... the power comes on early and it is a smooth delivery and a BLAST to ride.

I have also had him set up my 4mil dm's domes, base gasket, squish, etc (the porting was already hacked up by a different "builder" (not a site sponsor) but Brandon Cleaned it up (as well as it can be cleaned up)). He has been a ton of help with every question I have ever had and is always willing to take the time and explain his answers.

I am very very pleased with everything Wildcard has done for me and have seen alot of thier bikes hold their own at the dunes, I have never heard a single complaint about a wildcard motor.

I will continue to send as much work as I can to Brandon and Shay and I HIGHLY recommend them for all your needs!

- a Wildcard "crony"

Josh..... lol

I have had Brandon (wildcard) do a lot of work for me and I am more than pleased with his professionalism and his willingness to help!

I had him port and set up my 10 mil cub for a dune type port and it is amazing.... the power comes on early and it is a smooth delivery and a BLAST to ride.

I have also had him set up my 4mil dm's domes, base gasket, squish, etc (the porting was already hacked up by a different "builder" (not a site sponsor) but Brandon Cleaned it up (as well as it can be cleaned up)). He has been a ton of help with every question I have ever had and is always willing to take the time and explain his answers.

I am very very pleased with everything Wildcard has done for me and have seen alot of thier bikes hold their own at the dunes, I have never heard a single complaint about a wildcard motor.

I will continue to send as much work as I can to Brandon and Shay and I HIGHLY recommend them for all your needs!

- a Wildcard "crony"

Josh..... lol

This is nice to know, I just spoke with Brandon last week and was very impressed.

I just got my motor back from ken oconnor racing and i couldn't be happier he even met me at his shop to do the break in with me he communicated with me throughout the whole build i would recommend him to anybody his customer service has been unbelievable