392cc BBK from ATHENA

I just got my motor back from ken oconnor racing and i couldn't be happier he even met me at his shop to do the break in with me he communicated with me throughout the whole build i would recommend him to anybody his customer service has been unbelievable

Looking foward to the vids bro.

Detsils on what he did?

Got any pics?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well DUMBSHIT customer service may not be a big priority for you but in my book it goes along way and i see that alot of you guys try to shove the site sponsors down the throats of us guys who are on here for info and to discuss the sport we all enjoy so i don't give a shit about what you or anybody else have heard about ken he did nothing to my motor without talking to me first so if he "EXPERIMENTED" on it as i saw somebody write earlier well the experiment was a success and I'll take it all day long you may need some big name engine builder to name drop and to make your banshee sound badass i just need to ride mine

So you compared him to three local no name guys? I hope that someday you are able to ride a similar banshee (ported stock cyl and stock stroke?) from a REPUTABLE builder such as... FAST, HJR, NoLimitPowersports (formerly M&M), Wildcard, Redline, and passion racing. Ken may do good work, but I can promise you he doesn't have the knowledge or the skills (or experience) as these guys do. If Ken did indeed send his customers to Andy from Wildcard to sort out the troubleshooting issues then that speaks loud enough for me.

I have know ken long enough and know several people that have had motors done by him that i feel i don't need a big name machine shop to build my motors he did do stuff that i didn't get charged for but guys on here don't ask those questions they just spit out all the names you mentioned and i offered to bring my shee to him again you guys just assume things about a person without asking questions i am extremely happy with my motor and thats it i am not here to play the name game just wanna ride like everybody else

Looking foward to the vids bro.

Detsils on what he did?

Got any pics?

Damn dude. Just finished reading the f'n mess of a thread you posted on BF. Budget Blaster causes a stink over there just like over here. Do you get your ass kicked alot in real life or is the shit talking just a Internet tough guy thing? People over there were acting fairly decent to ya then you start attacking the one Canadian guy. Seems to be a constant in these threads......

So you compared him to three local no name guys? I hope that someday you are able to ride a similar banshee (ported stock cyl and stock stroke?) from a REPUTABLE builder such as... FAST, HJR, NoLimitPowersports (formerly M&M), Wildcard, Redline, and passion racing. Ken may do good work, but I can promise you he doesn't have the knowledge or the skills (or experience) as these guys do. If Ken did indeed send his customers to Andy from Wildcard to sort out the troubleshooting issues then that speaks loud enough for me.

You bring up a good point. I wonder how many people actually know what a good running, properly setup bike is?

I'll post my credentials, for what purpose is still unclear. But, you asked and I have nothing to hide. My reputation, work and customer service typically sells itself. I'm posting in this thread to help you and others out, not to sell myself. As I've seen on your posts in Blaster forum, I allready know I don't have your business.

I have been in the industry as a proffessional technician since 1999. I have worked for yamaha, kawasaki, suzuki, honda, polaris, and arctic cat dealerships in Utah and Idaho. I went to Idaho State University school of applied technology to learn machining. I've been to K-Tech training and Polaris update training in or around 2001. Wildcard racing has been around since 2005 but has only been a legitimate registered business since 2009. As far as portwork and modifications go, I started out building only my own atv's and close friends. Wildcard becoming a business was never really in the plans untill others started asking me to do their bikes. I do offer 2 and 4 stroke portwork and engine buiiding services on all of the popular makes/models as well as repair services and parts. I couldn't begin to estimate how many banshee's I've built or worked on over the years to be honest. While I won't say I specialize in banshees, they are the majority of my business and my favorite atv. Since I know you spend a lot of time on blaster forum I'll add that I was once a site sponsor and have been a technician on there since 2009...well untill two days ago. If you want to browse my websites they are www.wildcardracingatv.com and www.wildcardracingandperformance.com

-Brandon

Although I advertise for Kevn @ HJR I will also vouch for brandon and his work. He is a stand-up guy and does some top-notch work. I was at sand mountain and broke a flywheel, he was there and offered his shop and parts to get me back up and running. We loaded my drag bike up and went to his shop where he took parts off one of his personal bikes and gave them to me free of charge just so I could ride the rest of the time I was there. When I got home I purchased the parts he gave me and had them sent to his house to repay the favor. He is a great guy and was more than willing to help and I've seen his work first-hand and ridden bikes he's ported and built and they are all amazing machines. I would not hesitate to do business with him.

- Jared