Little sahara

Snake hunt is almost here!!! Saturday night all HQ members are welcome to come over for all you can drink Clear 10 vodka party.... Our buddy owns the company and is sending us down with 2 cases again.. so come by and get adrink check out the hot tub and see if there is any hot tail in it!!!!! Only thing we ask is everyone is respectful and doesnt act like a frat boy that can't handle drinking!!! Also rumor has it there might b a wet t-shirt comp in the hot tub so bring some talent to get it started!!!

lol where is the like button!!!

I have 3 sites 7-8 and hot tub should b in site 68 and Clear 10 vodka party saturday night at sites 7-8 look for 2 big trailers 1 says Asian Inviasion on the back the other has a full wrap on it with a picture of my buddies wife that says buy or sell with kathelene bell real estate

I have 3 sites 7-8 and hot tub should b in site 68 and Clear 10 vodka party saturday night at sites 7-8 look for 2 big trailers 1 says Asian Inviasion on the back the other has a full wrap on it with a picture of my buddies wife that says buy or sell with kathelene bell real estate

Is this in south camp? If so, where is it in relation to the gate. I for sure want to check this out.

7 & 8 behind Dons store and 68 is to the left of gas station if your facing it... get with Radar he will know where all his bad habit buddies are!!! Tyler whats up on a hoodie or long sleve XL homie!!

I'm bringing a bunch of stuff. Save your pennies!