LOWER PRICES, USED, Good, OEM STUFF

Here is what is left of things that have to find a home. Rock Bottom Pricing.

I'm making very little after shipping on most of these item's but I have a problem where I hate to throw stuff that other people can use in the garbage.

paypal is: ptheuer@comcast.net

send as gift or add 3% for paypal fees. Thanks !

Please include Your Name and Address and they will be in the mail tomorrow. All items include shipping fees is in U.S.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Pro Taper Bars 7/8", 32" Wide, ATV-HIGH comes with Pro Taper Safety Bar, just as pictured. $37.00

M1120042.jpg

Shift Shaft in very good condition.

Comes with new in package Spring Torsion and new in package shift shaft seal.

Splines in Excellent shape. $26.00

M1130007.jpg

M1120044.jpg

Stock OEM shift star, You can mod it or use it as is. Excellent condition. Thread on BansheeHQ on how to mod if desired. $12.00

M1130001.jpg

M1130002.jpg

Brand New Banshee radiator cap. $11.00

M1130009.jpg

M1130008.jpg

Stock OEM Throttle Lever Assembly, Works Flawlessly $26.00

M1130003.jpg

M1130006.jpg

M1130005.jpg

Very Good condition Fuel tank does not leak includes all grommets, Fuel cap with tube, and fuel cock assembly without 2 screws to attach to tank. Needed those for my new tank. $36.00

M1120053.jpg

M1120054.jpg

Stock OEM used radiator came out of my 2004 Banshee. Does not leak and comes with a Brand New Radiator cap, and hoses with the clamps you see. What you see is what you get basically. $30.00

M1120050.jpg

M1120051.jpg

Used Clutch cover includes Dipstick, Bearing and Seal, and water pump cover. $35.00

M1120048.jpg

M1120049.jpg

pm'd on the bars....

Pro Taper Bars are SOLD

Thanks to Overboost...

Edited by Poolman

• 2 weeks later...

Bump on a couple Item's I still have that are just taking up space and I cannot bring myself to throw in the garbage.

Throttle Lever Assembly is Sold.

Pro Taper Bars are Sold.

Other Items are Available.

Thanks !!!

Bump on a couple Item's I still have that are just taking up space and I cannot bring myself to throw in the garbage.

Throttle Lever Assembly is Sold.

Pro Taper Bars are Sold.

Other Items are Available.

Thanks !!!

Are Pro circuit Platinum pipes still available? does this sale also include mid-pipes and silencers?

Are Pro circuit Platinum pipes still available? does this sale also include mid-pipes and silencers?

Hi Chuckie02Shee,

You may have me confused with someone else. I never had pro circuit platinum pipes for sale.

Hi Chuckie02Shee,

You may have me confused with someone else. I never had pro circuit platinum pipes for sale.