Should I buy it?.......

I got a guy that wants to sell me his 2005 special edition banshee. I looks like its in pretty good shape with no real big dings or anything. He says that it has about 400 hours on the motor and im not sure if thats alot or not. Its all stock as well. If i could get any feed back on wether its a good deal or not, it would be much appriciated. He wants 3000 for it.

I got a guy that wants to sell me his 2005 special edition banshee. I looks like its in pretty good shape with no real big dings or anything. He says that it has about 400 hours on the motor and im not sure if thats alot or not. Its all stock as well. If i could get any feed back on wether its a good deal or not, it would be much appriciated. He wants 3000 for it.

Walk away from that deal. Way to much for a stock bike. Stock shee's sell for less than modded shee's unlike other bikes. Stock bikes have LOTS of shitty parts that require upgrading right out of the box. You can find some really good deals for 3k. Special edition does not mean much, only diff color plastic. I hope 400 hours was a typo......thats a shit ton.