98 banshee head dome size questions?

I have a 98 Banshee with 64.50mm bore with toomey t5 and boost bottle. Im looking at adding a cool head. The one problem I have run into is what size dome should be run with this motor since its pretty much stock. I really don't want to be messing with race gas since most riding is done on trails and hills. Also been hindering on going with hi flow water pump impeller and aluminum oversize radiator vs the cool head. Which is the better direction to go? Have heard the cool head. Thanks.....

I personally would scrap the oversize radiator idea and the cool head.. I would definitely go with the Hi Flo impeller though and either run this http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=392 or one of the other heads that doesn't require a stud change. If you already have the cool head I believe 22cc would be the stock domes but I can't remember exactly, I'm sure someone will chime in if I'm wrong. I would also scrap the boost bottle before it rips the intake boots and causes more problems, just run the stock crossover tube.

:cheers:

I have a 98 Banshee with 64.50mm bore with toomey t5 and boost bottle. Im looking at adding a cool head. The one problem I have run into is what size dome should be run with this motor since its pretty much stock. I really don't want to be messing with race gas since most riding is done on trails and hills. Also been hindering on going with hi flow water pump impeller and aluminum oversize radiator vs the cool head. Which is the better direction to go? Have heard the cool head. Thanks.....

Well I'll tell you the first thing you can get rid of is the boost bottle. The boost bottle has been proven in here time and again to do nothing but crack the intake boots in sits it. You are better off replacing it with the stock crossover tube because you aren't getting any HP from that boost bottle.