01 Banshee vs 05 660 raptor

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That 660 won't have a chance. Make sure you video tape it. Surf has a slightly modified banshee and I taped him running against a 2010 built Raptor 700R and he pulled him clean. It's a well known fact that Raptors simply CAN'T beat our banshee's unless the rider SUCKS !!

That's a fact jack :dance:

Troy

That 660 won't have a chance. Make sure you video tape it. Surf has a slightly modified banshee and I taped him running against a 2010 built Raptor 700R and he pulled him clean. It's a well known fact that Raptors simply CAN'T beat our banshee's unless the rider SUCKS !!

That's a fact jack :dance:

Troy

Really?

I used to have a '06 700r that would hand pretty much any bolt on banshee it's ass all day long.

All it had was a PC3, barkers and an intake. Just sayin'. :)

Edited by Hilarious

Talks cheap.

Sounds like a fish story to me. Any videos to back that up.

Just saying. :cheers:

Fish story thats funny :jesterlaugh: . As far as the poted banshee against the 660 raptor I'm going with the banshee unless rider sucks.

Edited by cline

Good thing your not racing a Honda 700 cuz.........................---------------------> http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/2925554011.html

lol dude those things are sooooo ugly my buddy has one and a trx 450r and he said the 450>700 I never realised how slow a 450 was until I got a banshee not jacking on anyones 450 I do like 450s but holy crap.

lol dude those things are sooooo ugly my buddy has one and a trx 450r and he said the 450>700 I never realised how slow a 450 was until I got a banshee not jacking on anyones 450 I do like 450s but holy crap.

I never been around a real hopped up trx 450r but the couple I been around seemed super slow in comparison to the banshee

I never been around a real hopped up trx 450r but the couple I been around seemed super slow in comparison to the banshee

there are some fast 450's out there though I had a nice 450r with icecube bbk and all it was pretty wicked but I am just soo hooked on 2 strokes maybe cause I am a 80's guy I dunno everythime that band kicks in I love that feeling.