Brand New Custom Made 15 Paddle Haulers and DWT Wheels! Yamaha 4/115

Thack82

Brand New Custom Made 15 Paddle Haulers and DWT Wheels!!! Yamaha 4/115

Brand New! 22X11-10 with DWT BLUE LABELS For YFZ350/450

$%28KGrHqRHJ%21wE8+wMdwziBP,g%21MIRWg%7E%7E60_12.JPG

$%28KGrHqJHJBoE8+zKh0MuBP,hFSKVRQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG

$%28KGrHqFHJBsE9Bj,JgrmBP,hFSv41w%7E%7E60_12.JPG

BRAND NEW CUSTOM ORDERED 15 Paddle Hauler 22X11-10 Rear Tires Mounted on BRAND NEW LIGHTWEIGHT DWT DOUGLAS BLUE LABLE Wheels with 4/115 Lug Pattern for Yamaha Banshee, Yamaha YFZ-450, Yamaha Warrior and many other models. I bought these to go on my 2004 Yamaha Banshee to go on a Dune Ride in Silver Lake Michigan with a bunch of my riding buddies this summer and to use at the Local County Fair Dirt Drags. Now theirs a few new Items I'm wanting to buy for my build that I think I'll get more use out of than these beautiful Sand Paddles. This Tire/Wheel Combo has been stored properly away from sun light on a custom machined Aluminum Wheel Rack that has 4/115 Pegs thats on a angle that hangs a wall as a display.100% Flawless Condition!!!

I need $650 OBO Shipped on this Rear Wheel/Tire Combo or I would like to trade them towards a set of used Stock 102mm Spread Mattoon Billet Cases, Upgraded or Aftermarket Rear Shock, or a Elka Dual Rear Linkage, or a MX Style Swing Arm (EX: Ace Fabrication's MX Banshee Swing Arm). Let me know if any of you guys are interested in buying them or trading. This Tire and wheel Combo is in 100% Perfect Condition!!!

They are not Ultralight tires correct.

Man please don't think I'm trying to be misleading, this has been my first experience with Paddle Tires and I don't know a hole lot about them to tell you the truth. I emailed Scat-Track and talked to a guy named Ramon if I'm remembering correctly. I emailed him my Build Sheet and told them I wanted the toughest Sand Paddles they made because I lived in Kentucky and I planned on running them on my Banshee at the Local County Fairs and most of the Fair Drags around here are pretty much Clay, Dirt, Small Rocks and maybe if its Super Nice Drag it might have a 50/50 Mix of Sand ant Top Soil. I also told them I might want to run them in the rare event that we got 6-8 inches of Snow I didn't want to chip the paddles or throw them off. This is the Paddle set up he recommended and I bought them. I gave $790+ for the rear combo shipped and I think they buffed them 3 times before they shipped them to me. I'm not sure what buffing tires does I'm assuming it has something to do with the cosmetic appearance of the tire and it adds strength. I'm figuring that or buffing might be some form of heat cycle they put them through to insure durability? I'm not sure like I said I run XC Races and Trail Ride and I don't really know what I have other than what I've told you. I should have bought a set of used 8-10 Paddles on a set of OE Take off Wheels or a set of Pro-Wedge Snow Tires and saved myself a lot of money. I'm wanting a few other Mods now (listed in previous post) that I think I could get a lot more use out of and help my Banshee perform better in it's natural habitat that I built it for. Please add any information that you guys know to this thread and feel free to correct me on anything I might be saying thats wrong. Pretty much this is what I know:

• Condition - Brand New, Never Used, Never Mounted on any Quad.
  • Price - $791.56 For the Rear Wheel and Tire Combo Shipped From Scat-Trak to Lawrenceburg Kentucky 40342
  • Size - 22X11-10
  • Number of Paddles - 15 Hauler Paddles Per Tire
  • Horsepower Rating - 100 Horsepower and Up
  • Wheels - 10X10 Douglas DWT AlumiLite Sport Blue Label Wheels with 4/115 Yamaha Sport Quad Lug/Bolt Pattern

* Buffed 3 Time I think?

Thanks Guy's let me know if I can answer anything else.

Edited by Thack82