what domes to use

starting a fresh rebuild want it to be reliable as possible has a vitos hemi head 2 on it what domes to use only riding it on the trails, so i want something no to crazy fast rest of the build is going to be a vitos crank and rods and wiseco pro lites and a chariot 2 into 1 set up. so any help on what dome size to use would be great

starting a fresh rebuild want it to be reliable as possible has a vitos hemi head 2 on it what domes to use only riding it on the trails, so i want something no to crazy fast rest of the build is going to be a vitos crank and rods and wiseco pro lites and a chariot 2 into 1 set up. so any help on what dome size to use would be great

Elevation is going to be the deciding factor in what domes you need.

im in cottage grove mn and im about 10 min from st paul but i ride in danbury wisconsin two hours northeast of the twin cities, but i will give jeff a call as i need a quite a few parts only part that i have purchased is a vitos crank standard length and a flywheel puller. So i suppose i will just get the rest from him thanks again for all the support

If i were you, i would run 21CC domes. That gives you lots to play with On 91 octane. If i were you i would crank up your timing 6 degree's with that set up aswell.

Im goin off the assumption you are a stock engine? Stock CC, stock port's ect?

correct i will be running stock motor with weisco's and a 2 into 1 chariot but basically i want more low end and to tame it down a lil bit cause the build that it was before was a lil much for the trail. I do have a vitos hemi 2 head

No i know plenty... 2 into 1 set up's are junk. They make no power on the top end vs a dual set up. These engines need to breath, and single 33mm carb want have near enough CFM as a nice dual set of 26 or 28mm carbs.

the main reason i want a 2 into 1 is for easy tuning and im not looking to race at all all the guys i ride with have 4x4s so a barely running banshee would wup up on them all day. I had just heard that they are way easier to tune and i think they look really clean also