WTT T-5 for CPI inFrames or Sb shearer

reveal88

Can send pics, have a good set of chrome t-5 with new packed polished silencers, looking for CPI or shearer for my cub setup pm or text, 360-790-7982

Sorry to hijack ur thread, happened to notice ur from shelton and was wondering if u might know some friends of mine from shelton who ride too. Do u know Matt or christy dickensen? Or Chris and stacey giraldes?

Sorry to hijack ur thread, happened to notice ur from shelton and was wondering if u might know some friends of mine from shelton who ride too. Do u know Matt or christy dickensen? Or Chris and stacey giraldes?

[/quote

Maybe. Not to sure though lol

Are you looking for the whole system or just stinger tubes ans silencers? I have a set of CPI in frame pipes with silencers. They aren't perfectly legal for use on the Oregon Dunes. I am looking for a set of stingers and silencers that are legal for Oregon Dune use (93Db).

Are you looking for the whole system or just stinger tubes ans silencers? I have a set of CPI in frame pipes with silencers. They aren't perfectly legal for use on the Oregon Dunes. I am looking for a set of stingers and silencers that are legal for Oregon Dune use (93Db).

I'm looking for a complete set, ya I know CPI are not legal, for sound but they will work better for my cub

are you selling your cpi exhaust? if so im looking to trade or sell my chrome t5s.. please contact me if so.. albertmcmahan@gmail.com thanks