paypal

Coupelx

I'm not defending Paypal by any means. I'm curious to know, how much money is processed through paypal for illegal activity. Wether it be drugs, prostitution or whatever. How easy would it be for someone to say they are selling books but really dealing dope. I dont know enough about the circumstances in this case but I bet its easier for Paypal to cover its ass by freezing an account, than to be fingered for trafficing illegal money. Just my thought for why they are dicks. I could be completely wrong.

I'm not defending Paypal by any means. I'm curious to know, how much money is processed through paypal for illegal activity. Wether it be drugs, prostitution or whatever. How easy would it be for someone to say they are selling books but

really dealing dope. I dont know enough about the circumstances in this case but I bet its easier for Paypal to cover its ass by freezing an account,

than to be fingered for trafficing illegal money.

Just my thought for why they are dicks. I could be

completely wrong.

Just cause you buy your hos and drugs through PayPal don't mean everyones doing it!