banshee streched sand chasis

streched banshee chasis setup for sand drag racing

has no motor installed in it but come with blown up motor , and a good motor to install

motor are both polaris 600 triples have no time to finish

2000, obo text 5707301564 john

http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q615/jngsxr/sand%20drag%20banshee%20w%20tripple%20motor%20600cc/

photo link

will add engine pics tommorow motor at my shop

i live in Gouverneur, NY. talked to you about this exact bike last weekend and you told me it was located in Hermon, NY. i went to look at the bike on sunday and as i was on my way you told me it was "sold"

i have another member on here who you also talked too. this exact bike has been on craigslist in our area (northern NY) for over a month identical too this with the same blown up 600 polaris engine.

whats the deal? this setup is getting rather fishy here..

i live in Gouverneur, NY. talked to you about this exact bike last weekend and you told me it was located in Hermon, NY. i went to look at the bike on sunday and as i was on my way you told me it was "sold"

i have another member on here who you also talked too. this exact bike has been on craigslist in our area (northern NY) for over a month identical too this with the same blown up 600 polaris engine.

it was listed in our area identical too this setup, for only 1000 dollars. again, i have a member on here to vouch for all of the convos on the item as well..

whats the deal? this setup is getting rather fishy here..