7mil hillshooter gearing

Boston

I need some help with a good baseline of sprokets Im going to need to get the gearing down. The motor is a 7mil on alky. The frame is a lightened stock frame and is +10 out the back. The tires are 24-11-8 sls 12 pdl haulers. I weight about 145lbs

so what would be a good starting point and along with some other size sprokets that i should buy.

I need some help with a good baseline of sprokets Im going to need to get the gearing down. The motor is a 7mil on alky. The frame is a lightened stock frame and is +10 out the back. The tires are 24-11-8 sls 12 pdl haulers. I weight about 145lbs

so what would be a good starting point and along with some other size sprokets that i should buy.

........18-38 .......with 1psi air pressure

You are hill-shooting right? I'd start with 15x42 and see if the bike can pull that gearing with those paddles. I'd get a 14 and 15 front sprocket and everything from 40 to 45 rear. With those sprockets you should be able to find some combo in there that will work for you. You running meth?

- Jared