How many HQ members own 4 mill Cub or Serval motors?

What ya sellin?

dyno shoot out or something ?

No, I've got a company I'm working with on developing some products that will be geared toward the 4 mill cubs (Mostly the basic ones with no port timing changes) But I'm looking into the possibility of serving the 10 mills and Servals. I'm looking to see what kind of numbers of people who own that style motor I can reach on this site. So I thought I'd see what everyone is running.

I've got an idea for a package of products that I am developing that would help everyone from builders to owners.

As things come together, I'll start throwing out more details. But everything will be dyno tested to show before and after results. No seat of the pants hype. ;)

As many of you who know me and have read some of my posts know, I've had a pretty bad experience dealing with a very large vendor in this sport.

Thanks to that, I've spent ALOT of time talking and getting to know many of the real top builders out there.

The rule of thumb for business is "Find a need you have that is not being filled and fill it."

Well, I see a hole in the market and I have an idea that I think I can make work. I don't want to cut into the market of any builders or any current suppliers. I just want to compliment the existing industry.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I've got a company I'm working with on developing some products that will be geared toward the 4 mill cubs (Mostly the basic ones with no port timing changes) But I'm looking into the possibility of serving the 10 mills and Servals. I'm looking to see what kind of numbers of people who own that style motor I can reach on this site. So I thought I'd see what everyone is running.

I've got an idea for a package of products that I am developing that would help everyone from builders to owners.

As things come together, I'll start throwing out more details. But everything will be dyno tested to show before and after results. No seat of the pants hype. ;)

As many of you who know me and have read some of my posts know, I've had a pretty bad experience dealing with a very large vendor in this sport.

Thanks to that, I've spent ALOT of time talking and getting to know many of the real top builders out there.

The rule of thumb for business is "Find a need you have that is not being filled and fill it."

Well, I see a hole in the market and I have an idea that I think I can make work. I don't want to cut into the market of any builders or any current suppliers. I just want to compliment the existing industry.

You have aroused my curiosity... It will be interesting to see what you have in the works

what "hole" are you talking about? thought the cub casting was a finished figured out motor..

Nobody saw a need for a Serval.....why is there a Serval? It filled a hole. :shootself: What does "finished figured out mean?"

I'm assuming he means carb/pipe/intake etc. package. I'm assuming the cubs have too many patents to re-do it

I'm not touching the CUB casting. It's great. And good builders know how to make it even better with porting. (I'm not offering porting.) But once I get my ducks all in a row, I think I'll have something that every cub owner will want to try. B) The question for now is....just how many of you are there?