Banshee Resurrection....lots of stuff needed!

Dave G

Hi everyone! I have recently gotten an old Banshee and am restoring it. I couldn't just let a potentially great bike rust away like it was! However, this thing needs a bunch of TLC and more dough than I have to replace everything needed with new stuff, so I am hoping I can buy some used stuff here.

I need:

Rear Shock

Upper A-Arm spacer pins (2) and bushing covers (4)

Foot Pegs/Rests

CDI Unit

Coil

Good stock crank

There are other things I need to, but will more than likely end up buying them new, however, if anyone has a good upper end (pistons, rings, cylinders, and wrist pins) laying around that they want to part with, that would be awesome!!!

I also may have to get a wiring harness too. The one on there now has been a bit butchered.....

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Dave

Love to see what you're starting with

Here is what I am starting with. I pulled it the rest of the way down. The frame is now red, with chrome swing arm and a-arms, and the body will be black with a red seat when its all done. I have a long way to go, but I'll upload pics as it progresses. The trans was completely disassembled but thanks to an article I found here, it walked me through step by step to get it back together. Thanks!!!! Anyway, I'm figuring it will talk me about 6 months to get it going cause of most of my funds being pre-allocated to bills, but hey.....good things come to those who wait!

Thank you all for the responses and the support!!!

Dave

post-42686-0-97210500-1331435791_thumb.jpg