1987 Kawasaki Tecate 4

Colby

1987 Kawasaki Tecate 4. if you dont know or have never heard of it.... 250cc 6-speed, Liquid Cooled, 2-stroke, kick-start (w/key), mostly original except Oury Grips and K&N Air Filter.

Looks/Runs Good. Could use some jetting, i just never ride it so dont wanna mess with it, just taking room i could use in the garage. $2200

obo (580)349-1128 (Bike is in the OK Panhandle, will deliver within 100 mile radius)

100_0968.jpg

I have one. That one is in sweet condition. Post it up on kawiriders. There are 3 or 4 guys that will buy it for their collection. Dave Roberts is the builder when it comes to the Tecate.

You can tell the are low hour bikes when the head light stays flush.

Tecate is project 4 lol

Adam

I have one. That one is in sweet condition. Post it up on kawiriders. There are 3 or 4 guys that will buy it for their collection. Dave Roberts is the builder when it comes to the Tecate.

You can tell the are low hour bikes when the head light stays flush.

Tecate is project 4 lol

Adam

Yea my head light didn't like to stay shut. I sold mine to a collector for 3g's. It was in good shape

Hey did u have some jackass asking you if you were lost this morning @ McDonalds in Woodward this morn?? lmfao

DUDE?? I thought that was you, but I only know your F250! I thought you were talking to the girl diriving in dfront of you!! lol