STARTING A FRESH REBUILD

i wrote a post a couple of weaks ago and did what everybody had said compression was shit so i did a leakdown that was fine tore it apart and the left piston squirt exploded, google the part number came back to be a 66mm pro lite. So now i am going to be putting a crank in it and new jugs and pistons, and then i want to run a 2 into 1 chariot set up. As far as the the crank goes i have seen a vitos one on ebay for like 350 or fast has one for 400 a hot rods one for 400 now either way i am not looking for a absolute screamer, i want something dececntly fast yet reliable it is going to strictly be a trail machine. as far as pistons go are the weiscos decent because on ebay i have seen jug and piston sets for around 500 including rings and wrist pins and all that good stuff. and as for pipes i have pro circuit platinum. so any opinions or help would be much appreciated as this is my first build

do you already have new jugs? i ask because you can get piston kits through our sponsors (wiseco pro-lites) for around $180 for the kit and that incudes the same stuff. if you look in our for sale section here you can score a set of jugs for around $200....if not cheaper. So why spend $500 to get something your unsure of from fleabay?

I already have jugs but the are bored out to 66mm already which im pretty sure is the max bore on them also the jugs are in terrible shape as one of the piston skirts broke and chewed it up, so that was why i was looking for a jug and piston combo