stock shee, where to start

yeah i get the general idea on here that people think 2 into 1 sets ups are as gay/useless as boost bottles

after a few emails to sponsors and the help from you guys i have pretty much decided what im going to do to start with

Thanks

yeah i get the general idea on here that people think 2 into 1 sets ups are as gay/useless as boost bottles

after a few emails to sponsors and the help from you guys i have pretty much decided what im going to do to start with

Thanks

not true. My boost bottle added weight to the aluminum pail to get me more money at the scrap yard. But 2 into 1 carbs are good for bottom end. They won't get you the same up top as 2 but if you don't need that top end then a single is fine.

what about these

Pro Design Flow Control Manifolds, worth the 170 bucks or just another shiny part to bolt on?

edit: the search button shows me that this is also a waste of money

one company can supply me with the pro designs head kit for a decent price, would this be a wise choice over the noss one?

Edited by KAMIKAZE

the prodesign head is basically the same thing as the Noss head.......HOWEVER.....the pro design head requires the use of longer studs. So you have to double nut the studs on the cylinders to get them out and install slightly longer studs....site sponsors also carry these studs...

Hey Kamikaze, where are you from in Aus? I am from Adelaide SA.

If you want to save some coin, give Nyuk a member here a pm for some quality second hand parts at the right price. I have bought pipes and stuff from him and saved a shit load, :)

Have fun on the Banshee, I have had mine for 12 months now having wanted one for years. most fun you can have with your pants on..

before this i had a 700 raptor se with a few mods and tha wasnt to bad

i do enjoy the banshee but happy to buy everything brand new (few bad experences with second hand car parts ect)

im from Perth plenty of riding spots here but always wanted to ride in the snow somewhere

have ordered the bits i need so excited to see how different the bike is now

not really sure what to do next, possibly shocks

No, skydiving is :D

Adam

Doing that in three weeks time, I was excited at first now i am shitting myself, LOL. Anything that scares you has to be good thou. :headbang: ....... that's if it doesn't kill you.

before this i had a 700 raptor se with a few mods and tha wasnt to bad

i do enjoy the banshee but happy to buy everything brand new (few bad experences with second hand car parts ect)

im from Perth plenty of riding spots here but always wanted to ride in the snow somewhere

have ordered the bits i need so excited to see how different the bike is now

not really sure what to do next, possibly shocks

I hear you about the second hand parts, I was very nervous about buying second hand parts from the other side of the world from someone on a forum. but i couldn't be happier great parts at a great price. :cheers: