New motor Parts list

I plan on doing a new motor after this riding season. I have a list put together and was hoping you guys could give me ideas, info, or ideas for added parts i may have forgotten.

+4 long rod crank

Tz and Maxload bearings

Porting on virgin stock cyls.

Port match cases

Custom cut domes

extra pwk 35 (currently running 2-1 setup)

New tranny modded by cam

Piston kit

Piston windowed

All necessary gaskets.

Stiffer Springs?

I already have the modded star and shift shaft, billet basket, new clutch, billet impellar.

I have it narrowed down to cam at redline or kevin at herr jugs. Im leaning towards redline because its only a couple hours away, but I like having different setups than everyone else around my area, so i might have kevin do it to have something different. When i get ready to shell out the dough, ill give them both a call. Ill be assembling the motor myself, just need all the parts, porting, and machining done.

I already have the pancake bearing, adjustable timing plate, vforce, and good exhaust. good looking out though zilla.

I was tossing around clutch ideas in my head. not sure if i wanted to do the stiffer springs to keep the stock cover and stock look going, or go ahead and do the lockup. I have a ninja that knows direct drive pretty well and may be able to get me a good deal on a lock up setup. I may go that route.

I already have the pancake bearing, adjustable timing plate, vforce, and good exhaust. good looking out though zilla.

I was tossing around clutch ideas in my head. not sure if i wanted to do the stiffer springs to keep the stock cover and stock look going, or go ahead and do the lockup. I have a ninja that knows direct drive pretty well and may be able to get me a good deal on a lock up setup. I may go that route.

Where did you get a ninja? Been looking for years bro

Your list sounds just like I have just done today. I just got Dan at A&S to deliver my stock cyl's that he drag ported and case ported to match , 4 mil trued and welded crank, noss head with cut domesw for alky, and he suggested a set of 39mm keihin carbs with fuel pump, so I got those also from him. Your setup and mine sound close except for me(alky) you (gas). Im gonna run the v force and cpi inframes also. I think we will have some hard running machines. I dont know as if I have anymore ideas for you ,but if you come up with anything else please let me know.

You can run the slingshot lockup under the stock cover, just grind the 3 nubs off on the inside for clearance..Might be able to get get away with all stock springs, if not 3 stock 3 hd would work for sure.

Because the TZ bearing will not handle the side loads that helical gears put on it. They will handle far greater radial loads than any other Banshee crank bearing though!

What bearing should I use then?