4mil stock cyl. Drag ported Havoc/RDZ

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the same motor for sale on re rdz site? Tour comment about it isn't perfect what do you mean ?

Yes it is for sale on RDZ's site as well. Rob wouldn't sell this on his site if he didn't know it was a runner!

Where I repaired chain whack the rear stator cover bolt hole is about 0.030" off. You cant use a chariot billet stator cover with it for instance because it is too exact.

Someone grab this motor this motor runs with cubs all day for near half the price I would buy it if I didn't have 3 motors with only two frames already

Thanks bud, yea solid motor here.

I called rdz about my build I'm planning and he said as much as he would like to sell me parts for the money this motor would be the way to go. He also said that he could get another 10 to 15 hp out of it... I put my predator up for sale to try and by this but damn craigslist people are f... Ing dumb as hell... This is a great motor . Wish I could buy it!!!!

Good luck on the sale JD, I've been checking in every so often here to see if this thing has sold or not because it looks like a great deal.

For anyone who may be interested in this motor, I bought a used chrome chariot thumb throttle from JD a little while back and can assure you that he takes good care of his stuff, I could not even tell that the darn thing had even been used it seriously looked almost like brand new.

RC418 :cheers:

Edited by RC418

Good luck on the sale JD, I've been checking in every so often here to see if this thing has sold or not because it looks like a great deal.

For anyone who may be interested in this motor, I bought a used chrome chariot thumb throttle from JD a little while back and can assure you that he takes good care of his stuff, I could not even tell that the darn thing had even been used it seriously looked almost like brand new.

RC418 :cheers:

Thanks for the feedback bro, and yes I take care of my stuff.... Just a hint of OCD going on here lol

Jd is this motor u had at lil Sahara couple years ago? The one with the +14 swinger that was wheelying at the end of the strip in like 4th or 5th?

Yes, same motor.... It was a +12 swinger with 14 paddle extremes and she likes to wheelie :) :)