4mil stock cyl. Drag ported Havoc/RDZ

Just throwing this out there. I dont really want to sell, but I will for the right price.. I need to get some money to concrete my pole barn so here goes.

This engine kicks ass, I love it. Made 94hp on RDZ's dyno. I have ran this in my drag bike and ran it in my trail/duner last year at the BHQ ride. It has usable power everywehere. A few members have ridden it/seen it and can back me up...

Pro design intake

VF2's

0.050" over

Wiseco Forged slugs

Rebuilt, trued, welded crank by RDZ

Drag ported by Havoc, then RDZ massaged a bit and dyno tuned.

Chariot head setup by RDZ

34PJ carbs on alky with billet bowls (no powerjets). Carbs polished by Mr. Bling.

WCR 1-5 override (N stock position)

Direct drive lockout setup by RDZ with FAST clutch plates.

Stock CDI and stator with tether and everything ready to go. Ready for the track.

Any motor questions just let me know. This motor ihas at least 3 years of racing left in it (if tuned properly)

Cases had chain whack, but I did repair it with a piece from different cases. Looks good as new... Billet stator cover will not work with it tho, its not PERFECT.

This is a great engine to lay down some good power and have fun with. Hell, take out the lockup and I would trail ride it all day. I have trail ridden it but its not as fun when u cant slip the clutch!

It is a wheelie machine. I have ran it with a +10 swinger and 14 paddle extremes. Pulls them no problem with 15/43 gearing launching in second.

Also ran it with my +4 swinger and 9 paddle brats. 15/41 gear lol.... Power wheelies 5th gear... Good times :cheers:

$2500 shipped.

I dont have any close-ups of the engine really.... Just glamour shots and action shots lol... Let me know if you want to see better pictures.

jd4mm.jpg

P5090031.jpg

P5090030.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

silverlake020.jpg

sanddrag416.jpg

sanddrag195.jpg

sanddrag335.jpg

PA050050.jpg

IMG_4593.jpg

IMG_4569.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have loco drive his crete truck over and hook you up......:cheers: ..... im diggin those plastics/ glass fenders very nice good luck with the sale

lol, yea Ive tried that. Something about justifying the 16 hour drive was a hang up for some reason :shrugani:

What kinda times did you lay down at the track? Nice setup.

Best of around 4.4's.... Never messed with gearing I mostly dune raced this, never got too serious with the track scene. I have beat many 4mil cubs and even a couple 10mil cubs in the dunes.

Thanks for the good word Chris, its a good little motor for sure. . Hoping it can go to a good home but my guess is that it will stay on the shelf and go in the play bike for dune trips for the years to come lol. . . Im not guna give it away

Thanks for the good word Chris, its a good little motor for sure. . Hoping it can go to a good home but my guess is that it will stay on the shelf and go in the play bike for dune trips for the years to come lol. . . Im not guna give it away

i have personally rode this motor around and it screams! best dune ride ive ever had hands down. this motor, trans, and tuneup is spot on.

good luck with the sale jd