10 mill trex for sale

ironmike

i have a drag banshee for sale 521 t-rex by k&t performance the cases are welded and epoxyed for one of k&t,s 18mm swisters has a brand new crank works billit crankwith 120 rods tz maxx load bearings 1-5 over ride with billet second gear straight cut gears hinson basket with lock up 41.5 mukuni flatside carbs on alcohol and have everything to put on gas jets and domes and have domes for nitrous it is a stock lighten frame with 8 over swing arm lonestar ladder bar with jj&a 28 inch gun drilled axle with 25x10 14 paddle exstreams stock ignition with billet time plate dont know how to post pics on here so if you want pics text me 7037745825 or i can email to

To be honest it really is a hand full I race it last weekend with no bar well just messing around not actually. A race and if it hooks you wheel be on rear wheels no problem it stays on bar the whole 300ft needs a chassis but I can't afford one

here is a video my bike is at 351 on

dvd counter