Raptor 700r Brake Setup

Concrete

Now I know that the brakes from a yfz 450 will bolt right up to the banshee but I was wondering about the Raptor 700's brake system? When I brake on the 700 it stops on a dime and makes the Banshee brakes look like complete shit. When I compared my buddies '04 yfz 450 brakes to the 700 the 450 still doesn't have that "click" noise when pulliing on the lever and need a little stronger pull. I was thinking about upgrading to the 700 master cylinder and calipers.

Now I know that the brakes from a yfz 450 will bolt right up to the banshee but I was wondering about the Raptor 700's brake system? When I brake on the 700 it stops on a dime and makes the Banshee brakes look like complete shit. When I compared my buddies '04 yfz 450 brakes to the 700 the 450 still doesn't have that "click" noise when pulliing on the lever and need a little stronger pull. I was thinking about upgrading to the 700 master cylinder and calipers.

The "click" is the brake switch.