Top end rebuild kit

Wisconsinz

If it's a stock set up you know you can get a bore and hone, a set of pistons and a top end gasket set and just rebuild the top end right? Or are you looking for an aftermarket top end? Also I would recommend trying to figure out what made it go in the first place so you do not have the issue again.

If you can just hone out and the cylinders are stock, Ive got stock pistons and a head and a head gasket(brand new) ill sell you for 60.00

Nice!

I am pulling the jugs today. I was thinking of going all out with an aftermarket Top End if my crank is good. Why put a serious top end on a stock (I think) Crank. My issue may have been a missing Gasket ring on top of my right TOR Carb Top. It was loose and sucking air I think. I will update this post then.

I have a 1997 Ski Doo Formula III Triple for a Banshee Motor Plug and play. I just froze my top end on my Banshee and would love to stick a new engine in it.

Here is a link. Sled is MINT and starts on the first pull. No snow special! I bought it 3 years ago for $2500 and put nothing but fluids and plugs in it and under 1000 miles.

http://eauclaire.craigslist.org/rvs/2802729688.html

I MISS MY BANSHEE DAMNIT!

I am looking for something like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Banshee-cylinders-jugs-040-over-top-end-87-06-NEW-BORE-VITOS-PISTON-/290675564687?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item43ad9d208f#ht_1527wt_1129

Minkia38 is the seller and I have read mixed reviews about him....

Edited by Wisconsinz

Here is the damage. Removed stock head. Saw piston matter right away. Looks to be stock bore and cheap Nimura pistons. Crank is tight and little chunks of piston skirt are down below.

How do I rinse or flush the case. Not looking forward to splitting them any shortcuts here? Got to be a sound way to flush a case right? I have access to an automotive tranny flusher....

Okay guys, these look stock pistons on stock cylinders? I would like some mild porting. Who can I just send my whole motor to? FAST do rebuilds?

I have a Pro Design Cool Head, 20 CC domes and ring kit ready to go. My cylinder looks perfect shape even after the skirt blew. I found the air leak and replaced the gasket above the right carb. I am a 32 year old firefighter and just want to tear up some trails and back roads. Don't need a drag engine as long as it starts and moves I'm happy. Bolt on cylinders and pistons may be the way to go.

Enjoy the carnage!

424966_10151337657825402_661605401_23297639_1156669668_n.jpg

418239_10151337657405402_661605401_23297636_900605712_n.jpg

422924_10151337657910402_661605401_23297640_1580185332_n.jpg

Wow thats a brutal ending. I would not even chance running that with out a full tear down. There are a couple of things that could be wrong in that bottom end and you wouldn't even know till you went to run it again. There is an easy way to clean out the bottom end with out splitting the cases but at this point with that damage I would split them. Also before you go ahead with the work or send it out you may want to figure what build you want to do with it while it's down, if you choose to go with a stock stroke build then the parts wont change much, but if you decide to go with say a 4mil. Then there are a few parts that will change like piston size, Porting ect.ect. If you want to talk about a good set up for your riding and have a builder in mind give them a call. We are also available to answer some questions 435-623-0148

I personally wouldn't deal with Minkia after all the junk people have posted about their transactions with him.

I'd at the very least pull the motor and wash out the crankcase very well to make sure all the debris is out of there. But for the time it'll take to do that, you may as well pull the crank out and wash the crank and the bearings out properly. Just to eliminate any doubt. Just pull the bottom case off and the crank will drop out. Very simple. If you have any questions, the guys here would be happy to walk you through it.

Wow thats a brutal ending. I would not even chance running that with out a full tear down. There are a couple of things that could be wrong in that bottom end and you wouldn't even know till you went to run it again. There is an easy way to clean out the bottom end with out splitting the cases but at this point with that damage I would split them. Also before you go ahead with the work or send it out you may want to figure what build you want to do with it while it's down, if you choose to go with a stock stroke build then the parts wont change much, but if you decide to go with say a 4mil. Then there are a few parts that will change like piston size, Porting ect.ect. If you want to talk about a good set up for your riding and have a builder in mind give them a call. We are also available to answer some questions 435-623-0148

Now that is the kind of answer only BansheeHQ can provide! Thanks Wildcard

Here is what I am thinking. Please feel free to chime in here.

I want to have a mild trail port done. Port,Hone,x-hatch and Match my jugs to a set of new pistons. I will pay shipping both ways. I will send both jugs,do you need my stock head? I also have a pro design coolhead and 18 CC domes with new O ring kit. I want a bid on the job. I want some Top shelf Pistons, no cast crap. PM me with best price, remember shipping is on me.

My crank's lower bearings are tight and and the rods are tight. Probably stick with stock crank for now. I just need it split and cleaned and reassembled. Shift star mod would be a bonus. Any takers for the job? Please include in your price whatever gaskets you will need to put it together. Again I will pay shipping both ways. PM me best price.

Paypal is my form of Payment, ask NYUK and JOSHZ and BANSHEEBOI

I just don't have time guys. I need a PRO!

(Please don't try to screw me, I have frequent flyer miles)

shay and brandon wont screw you. theyre site sponsors and theyre good people. you wont be disappointed.

I have been in contact via phone and PM's with both parties.. Sounds like a winning deal to me. Now to figure out how much the lady ill let me get away with. (all parts attached)

I'm going trail port for sure as well as pistons and hone.

314504_280682428611525_100000093094374_1245629_1390503441_n.jpg

She looks nice, but don't piss her off!