2-1 Jetting Starting Point

DirtDiggler69

I have a 33PWK non airstryker , and a Graydon 2-1 intake manifold .

Does anyone have a similar set up and what main and slow jet are you using? My elevation is below 500 feet . And is the slow jet the same as the pilot jet? My current main jet is a 158 and the slow jet is a 78 .

I did some digging on the site today , and I think I found a good starting point and range to be In .

185 Main

55 Pilot

EEK Needle 4th down from the top

I appreciate the help , I'm gonna start here and get it fine tuned.

My motor set up will be a 64.50mm bore , mild dune port stock stroke stock head .

I need sime help here 2 guys got a 4 mill ling rod setup with sherer inlines mild dune port v force trinity stage 4 head 2v into one trinity intake with 41mm carb dont know my pilot yet just got carb but main is 160how thanx guys

I need sime help here 2 guys got a 4 mill ling rod setup with sherer inlines mild dune port v force trinity stage 4 head 2v into one trinity intake with 41mm carb dont know my pilot yet just got carb but main is 160how thanx guys

And your question is?????? Try to use some commas, periods, and spell check from now on.

Sorry lol my question is ...... am i in tbe ball park of what my jetting is supposed to b? Havent tryed it yet. In the process of putting motor back together, need head studs bc when i put it together the first time one nut spun loose and blew antifreeze everywhere but had stock carbs them and ut eas aucking them dry. I appreciate your time really, hope my punctuation is better lol

lol, punctuation is better. Im just busting your balls. Its a little hard to decipher paragraphs with no punctuation, etc....Im not sure about your carb because dont run that one. I run a 35 pwk, with a 195 main, 45 pilot, fuel screw 1.5 turns out, and a dek (i believe) needle.