19cc domes too much on pump gas?

My new set up when i get it rebuilt will be: wiseco pro lite pistons, trinity cool head, v force 3 reeds, +4 timing, pro circuit pipes, boost bottle, lightened flywheel. And i was wondering if i could go from my 20cc domes to 19 or even 18cc domes on at lowest 93octane to 98 octane pump gas.

You will most likely want to go with the 98 octane if you are looking at 19 or 18 cc domes. What timing will you be running? Why not get some port work if your looking for a real power gain?

Ill be running +4 timing. Or less if thatll help? Well after all the parts to get it rebuilt and fixed, i wont have enough.

Noss a sponsor on here has a chart on his website under banshee heads that's pretty accurate. Also do ya know your comp now?

No i dont. I can talk to my dad and have him bring me home a compression tester. I kinda wish i had a noss head instead of trinity!

No i dont. I can talk to my dad and have him bring me home a compression tester. I kinda wish i had a noss head instead of trinity!

shoulda got chariot heads i got one the other day and it looks awesome with the chrome achorn nuts suppose to be a pretty good head too