willardwright59

#1JUANstunna

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had 3 deals with Willard.

1st I had a set of domes for sale. I offered to let him inspect them w/o any money down. (kinda a trust issue if he send them back or paid OK if not just good to know IMO) RIght as rain they didn't work for him and he shipped them back to me.

2nd I sold him something can remember what and he paid me via USPS money order AFTER I sent him the part. So 2 times he has come through for me.

3rd (one going on right now) I paid him 100 bucks (+ my used YZF450 shocks) on 11-10 for a set of shocks he had. Waiting on my shocks right now. He got mine Friday (I was slow to ship but upfront about it) and his Dad called my home phone (never use it LOL) wanting to know how Will paid for "these shocks". He assured me my shocks were on the way. So unless this falls through I've had pretty good dealings with him. I'll let everyone know when I get my shocks and the outcome but I think he's ok

• 3 weeks later...

& I left a msg for his Dad     

Dad seemed like a good dude   I don't look to get my money back or my shocks   I just want his dad and everyone else to know the trouble he has caused me and how long he jerked me around!!!