Motor is @ HJR what am I forgetting to update?

thomas h.

Doing dune port and case port

Also pancake, B impeller, seals

Removing 4mill spacer and installing 4ml domes

Shift star and Yakkey shift drum

Still considering tranny mods but it is a duner with mild hp

So what is your question? :confused:

I think you hit the nail on the head far as mods while it is apart. Everything else you do after the motor is assembled.

One thing I would suggest them looking at is your shift forks and replace those if needed. Kevin should already be looking at those.

Looks like you will have a fun motor on your hands.

Even though you're not a big hp setup, getting the trans gears cut is still worth the time and money. I would do that on any build. I also wouldn't skimp on the crank bearings. You have it down this far, just get some maxload or TZ bearings put on your crank. Kevin does good work, you won't be disappointed.

- Jared

might wanna mod the gears if its apart now, one thing i should have done with my 4 mill build banghead

Yeah I really wish I would of done that as well. But why don't you ask Kevin what he recommends. Its not like its someone you just have doing it and need input. He does this for a living if you tell him you want to Damn near fly he'll tell you what to do.