1998 banshee build

Im in the middle of a banshee build. Im going to powder coat my main frame yellow this sunday when i have booth time in my shop. And do my a arms and swingarm black. Do full stainless braided brake lines, polish my custom radiator i tigged up, my cool head and my carbs. I have 28's on it but might throw them on my bore machine and bore them to 30's maby? Clean it all up make it look nice and post pics through out the whole build if anyone is interested. If anyone has any kind of frame, or cheaper engine mod to do while its apart, by all means please let me know!

Is that rectangle piece your radiator?

yes. well it is a addition. it sits just infront of my cool head below the oem radiator. overheating was a problem for my dad so i built it out of scrap aluminum for practicly free. not only that but my thermostat is in there. its for my auto-meter temp guage. with that addition, my temp range whent from 180-280 to 150 to 180. no engine ice, im pretty happy with that. and im making some fins to pull air into it. it should be a nice build.

OK, makes little more sense, I'll keep an eye out for pics of it installed :cheers:

My plans for this build are to clean it up, get it a fresh unique powder coat. Make it more of a show off looking banshee. Building a powerful motor for hill climbs, woods and roads. I want tons of power. But im focusing on handleing