really nice parts! new 35 PWKS, Cool Head, alloy intakes

I have some more great parts for sale. I have sold a few cylinders, cranks, complete engines and etc on HQ with very happy buyers. So buy with confidence as I also offer your money back if you are not completely satisfied. The parts are located in Wis. Dells, Wisconsin. Local pick-up is also welcome. All shipped parts will be packaged extremely well to ensure there condition.

1)A set of brand new Keihin 35mm PWK carbs. The carbs have never seen fuel! $330 shipped

2)A set of V-Force 3 reeds. These are complete and are in like new condition. They were barely used and look like new. They have about 150 miles of total use. The parts have no wear, chips or damage. SOLD

3)Stock OEM rear axle. Good condition and straight. $40+actual shipping.

4)Trinity 421 Serval Cub cylinder. Also includes Wiseco Pro-Lite 68mm Blaster pistons, stud extenders and plugs(installed). These parts are still like new with only 1 hour of total use. They were bought brand new on 9/26/11 and used one time. The engine was heat cycled and ran with extra oil(Amzoil Dominator) for break in. You would be extramely hard pressed to find another used cylinder this nice!! I ended up going with a big bore instead so these parts have to go. $850 shippped.

5)Hot Rods +4mm crankshaft w/115mm rods. The crank is trued, welded and has the TZ bearing upgrade. It has less than 10 hours of total use. Looks and works like new. The wrist pin bearings are included but not pictured. $350 shipped

6)Hinson HD Billet clutch basket with Hinson buttons and gear. Parts are good shape with little use. $200 shipped

7)Pro-Design Cool Head. Complete with all o-rings and head studs. The o-rings were brand new, properly greased and only used for about 1 hour...they can still be used with no problems. Also includes a set of 18cc big bore domes. The domes also only have about 1 hour of total use since new. All the parts are in excellent condition. Nothing is damaged or worn. $160 shipped

8)Alloy intakes w/cross-over tube. The intakes were used with 28mm carbs. The parts are very clean and in excellent shape. $80 shipped

015-2.jpg

016-2.jpg

034-3.jpg

019-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

022-2.jpg

026-2.jpg

027-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

028-2.jpg

029-4.jpg

030-3.jpg

031-2.jpg

032-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

011-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

001-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-3.jpg

Is the serval sold?? I'm interested please get back to me at carlcidortiz@yahoo.com