CPI pipes, Engine, 2 into 1 intake

i got these parts off a bike that i traded for. It had a couple things that i wanted the rest im selling. For now just these three items though. Paypal only and either send as gift or you pay the fees. all prices shipped. :)

The engine has some really nice port work, whoever done it im assuming gets paid to do it often. I did ride the bike before i took it apart. From the back of my truck to the garage. I did not check compression. I also know pretty much nothing about it other than its ported and is at 65.50mm. Someone has drilled the studs out to 7/16 fine threaded bolts, i dont know who the hell thought that was a good idea but it is what it is. From what ive seen its the only draw back. Ive never had the clutch cover off or the stator cover off. from the looks of the plug it has an aftermarket stator. I understand the head bolts is a pain in the ass, ive bought engine before and shipping is right at 100 for the complete motor. ill sell for 800 shipped or best offer.

1-31-12001.jpg

1-31-12002.jpg

1-31-12003.jpg

1-31-12005.jpg

next is a 2 into 1 intake, there are no names on it from what i can see. it will come with all the bolt and the manifold and the clamp for the carb. there is grey silicone on it in the pictures. it should clean up very nicely. I have no idea what this is worth, so if im too high please dont bash too much just tell me and ill lower my price. 75 shipped

1-31-12006.jpg

1-31-12007.jpg

1-31-12009.jpg

1-31-12008.jpg

and last is a set of unstamped CPI pipes, the head pipes seem to be in fair condition, both tabs have been rewelded back on. the silencers and midpipes however are not. im assuming whoever drilled the head studs out to 7/16 also made these midpipes. They need packed also. the did bolt up perfectly and with some sandblasting on the midpipes and paint and a quick polish on the silincers you may not be able to tell once mounted. SHouldnt effect performance at all. 350 shipped.

1-31-12014.jpg

1-31-12010.jpg

1-31-12011.jpg

1-31-12012.jpg

1-31-12013.jpg

I havent sold anything on here in a while so i may be off on my prices, just let me know. Im very understanding and will work with anyone. Im also looking for a 4mill long rod crank and a +2 roundhousing swingarm if you wanna do some trading.

you could be a little high on the engine for not knowing spec's, but at the same time you could be giving it away... hard to tell on something like this. i would say at least pop the head off for piston size and bore condition. i have a friend looking for a complete engine, but he is gonna want more details.

after inspecting the head, it looks like it has some pitting. but after looking at the pistons it looks to be from a previous piston. take a look.

also the tops of the cylinders appear to have been decked at one point, there are mill marks you can see easily. the bore seems to be pretty fresh.

1-31-12007-1.jpg

1-31-12006-1.jpg

1-31-12005-1.jpg

1-31-12004-1.jpg

1-31-12003-1.jpg

1-31-12001-1.jpg

1-31-12009-1.jpg

1-31-12010-1.jpg

• 1 month later...