FS. SoCal. FMF Fattys, AC RACING and SAND TIRES PADDLES

I just sold my Banshee so I have no use for these at this time.

I'm selling a near new set of chrome FMF Fatty pipes, polished and freshly repacked power core 2 silencers, billet pipe clamps, Pro-Flow air filter adapter with foam filter (filter has the removable metal cage inside), and 280 jets. The head pipes have only one trip to Superstition Mtn on them. There is one small ding on the lower right side expansion chamber. It was there when I bought them new, not really noticeable. Selling all as a package for $300.

AC Racing Blackline front bumper/ skid plate for a banshee. Was only on for a few months, it sat most of that time. Has a mark where it rubbed the front of my truck bed. $60.

Rear ITP Sand Star Paddles (20x11-10), front Kenda Dune Runner razors (21x7-10). All mounted on polished ITP light weight aluminum wheels (front rims are 10x5 (3+2) with 4/156 lug pattern, rear rims are 10x8 (3+5) with 4/115 lug pattern. They will fit many quads other then Banshees such as yfz450, raptor, warrior, etc.). All tires are in great shape and still have most of the nubs on them. Selling the set for $170.

I also have a set of custom billet end caps/tips for the stock pipes, for anyone looking to get a little more sound & flow out of their stock setup but stay U.S.Forrest Service legal. $40.

FYI, None of the prices include shipping. I'd like to see what local interest I get first before shipping.

If interested, please PM me.

Thanks for looking!

IMAG1272.jpg

IMAG1277.jpg

IMAG1278.jpg

IMAG1279.jpg

IMAG1280.jpg

IMAG1281.jpg

IMAG0885.jpg

IMAG0998.jpg

IMAG0997.jpg

IMAG0996.jpg

Do you have a pic of that bumper on your quad?

Yes I do. There are a few showing again for you in the first post. I also have more pics of the bumper from different angles & behind (not mounted) if you'd like.

Also, AC Racing sells a variety of cool grills for this bumper too. :-)

Here is a pic with the front fenders on as well.

IMAG0863.jpg