Should I buy/trade this banshee?

kobe123

I'm new to banshees and two strokes, but I was trying to trade my 2007 Crf250r just rebuilt with 0 hours on it and a guy offered me this

I have a 2003 Limited edition, 6 speed Yamaha banshee for sale. It has the FMF graphics which are in excellent condition. A full FMF exhaust, a boost bottle, cool heads, and brand new 65mm Wiseco pistons. I just installed the pistons just for the intentions of selling. All this is benifiting you. It has tires that have a lot of rubber left on them, good brake system all the way around, that includes the rotors and pads. Im sure it has more i just dont know if its aftermarket or not. I have always used 32:1 mixed fuel. Very, very fast quad. You will not be disappointed! You will be able to beat almost anyone who wants to race! Perfect for the Badlands Pit and all fast paced environments! 2200 obo

Or you can look at this http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/2792122402.html

I def want to trade my bike for a quad just don't know if I'm getting ripped off or not.

And what maintaince do they take?

Any input is appericated!

with what he has listed, its definately not gonna beat almost anything that wants to race, but it is definately a good start, and seems to be in decent shape. Dude has no idea what the hell he's talkin about, of course the fuckin brakes come with pads and rotors, dumbass. I'd go take it for a test ride and if all is well, offer him $1700 and go up from there, or whatever you want to trade him +$. Ask him if he has broken in the new top end. Sounds like he has no idea of what he really has, so good luck getting any decent info from him.

I'm new to banshees and two strokes, but I was trying to trade my 2007 Crf250r just rebuilt with 0 hours on it and a guy offered me this

I have a 2003 Limited edition, 6 speed Yamaha banshee for sale. It has the FMF graphics which are in excellent condition. A full FMF exhaust, a boost bottle, cool heads, and brand new 65mm Wiseco pistons. I just installed the pistons just for the intentions of selling. All this is benifiting you. It has tires that have a lot of rubber left on them, good brake system all the way around, that includes the rotors and pads. Im sure it has more i just dont know if its aftermarket or not. I have always used 32:1 mixed fuel. Very, very fast quad. You will not be disappointed! You will be able to beat almost anyone who wants to race! Perfect for the Badlands Pit and all fast paced environments! 2200 obo

Or you can look at this http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/2792122402.html

I def want to trade my bike for a quad just don't know if I'm getting ripped off or not.

And what maintaince do they take?

Any input is appericated!

I don't think it's worth 2200. Ask him if the cylinders were bored prior to the pistons being installed. Who did the engine work? Is it ported? I bet you could find one for 2200 that has way more aftermarket work done to it. I might offer the guy 1500-1900 for it. Just my .02 cents.