whos been to farm complex harrisburg indoor arenacross race?

nastyracing

im sure theres a lot of you guys from PA i just stumbled on a arenacross race in harrisburg pa farm complex. never knew of it before defiently going to try and make it out there break up this shitty cold winter here in NJ. getting the heart pumping with some indoor arenacross racing.

Anybody ever been any pictures or advice or insight on the event would be apreciated. feb 18-19 is the event this year.

there isnt really many track here in NJ and everywhere is about 2 hr drive from me if anybody know of any other indoor tracks let me know in the tri-state area.

well my frame went to my welder last night to reweld foot pegs that were blown out last race hes gonna add couple more gussets around the foot pegs, JDS hooked a man up with some delrin headstay spacers. SO hopefuly bike will be back together next week and tested, defiently going to try and make it out to this race. Looks like a very tiny tight track and going to be a lot of flipping and crashing but will be awesome just to be in stadium get some cool pictures airing it out.