HELP

Flo Jo

Ok guys this is the deal i have an 04 banshee with fmf gold pipes 300 mains stock pilots 27.5 i think air screws 2 1/2 out +4 timing .40 wiseco cool head 22cc domes and 135ish lt and 139ish rt cylinder. v force 3 reeds and k&n pods otherwise pretty stock. the problem I'm having is thing will not rev out starts fine and idles good but when you hit it it justs bogs and like backfires the tors are removed have been since 04 this just started i completely disassembled the top end carbs reeds cleaned them out and still nothing. i think I'm chasing an electrical gremlin cause its almost like a tors backfire but nothing has changed. it was running fine till this last trip to glamis last weekend and I've been scratching my head since. any suggestions out there am i missing something? banghead

Sounds like the park brake switch to me. I know you said the tors have been unhooked but go through your wiring and make sure all the things are unplugged that you do not need like the park brake switch the rev limiter box

Sounds like the park brake switch to me. I know you said the tors have been unhooked but go through your wiring and make sure all the things are unplugged that you do not need like the park brake switch the rev limiter box

parking brake has been off I'm gonna go through wiring from front to back and remove stupid wires i don't need maybe a wire is shorted somewhere? and it will get up in speed just no power and hill climbing is non existent.

can i just ground lights and such to places on the frame instead of running everything back to cdi ground thats also grounded to frame not removing cdi ground just want to ground lights and switches closer to where the molex connector is at.

well it turns out that it was force 3 reeds looked fine but apparently something not right with them put stock reed cages in and it ripped againhttp://bansheehq.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif just need to rejet with filters off in the street it rips with them back on its running rough go down on mains or needle?