Banshee parts needed

Tony M

Hey Guys!

Just picked up a 2001 Blue Banshee last weekend that needs alittle here alittle there.

First off, what i really need is some rims and tire. I would like to find hole shots or something

And exhaust couplers, one is ripped thru and the other side isnt looking so good.

Also i dont like the front bumper, would like to find a aftermarket

Last i would like to find nerf bar set

Thank you guys let me know what you have

PM me, post here or Text me

763-482-2230

Thanks,

Tony

if you need some stock parts let me know. i have some couplers but thats about it on that list

I have a set of dg nerfs $40 plus whatever shipping to you is, I also have a szet of FMF fatty pipes and silencers ( power core or turbin core silencers ) $300 for pipes and sparky silencers or $250 for the other. I also have IMS roll footpegs with kickup For $125 , Ac skid plate $40, and a whole bunch more. I am getting rid of a bunch of parts just email me and let me know what you mite want or other things you mite need and I will see if I have them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys!

Just picked up a 2001 Blue Banshee last weekend that needs alittle here alittle there.

First off, what i really need is some rims and tire. I would like to find hole shots or something

And exhaust couplers, one is ripped thru and the other side isnt looking so good.

Also i dont like the front bumper, would like to find a aftermarket

Last i would like to find nerf bar set

Thank you guys let me know what you have

PM me, post here or Text me

763-482-2230

Thanks,

Tony

I bought nerf and set of rims and tires

I still would like rear hole shot/ razrs or razrs 2. Just 9 inch tires or tires and rims

I also still need an exhaust coupler and a front bumper still

I bought nerf and set of rims and tires

I still would like rear hole shot/ razrs or razrs 2. Just 9 inch tires or tires and rims

I also still need an exhaust coupler and a front bumper still

Check out my forsale thread for bumper if interested.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=151216

stock timing plate or aftermarker? and puller you can get from fast or y dealer mine was 12 bucks at yamaha

aftermarket timing plate, and i know where to get a flywheel puller but i just thought if someone had both and was willing to sell