2003 Yamaha Banshee Parting out

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill out wacko2000 dude you need to get your counselor to get your meds upped loser. I don't have a computer right now, wacko I'm sure you have a few send me one. Now the jugs and pistons have sold(160$ shipped) the bottom end is complete and ready for top end. Plastics are in great shape just white color seems off, if you need better info please email me( davidhixson2006@yahoo.com) or call or Tex me 615 418 3522 sorry again wacko I'm just trying to get these parts to banshee lovers that's why I came here.

Like stated theres scammers on here all day long looking to beat people- The HQ has rules for a reason, imagine if everyone came on here without pictures prices and location just as you did- Place would be a free for all- There would be no honesty and no respect- HQ has a good rep and we would like to keep it that way..

You may be a straight shooter or you may be a scammer, either way read the rules before you post just like every other nobie should. :headbang:

Apology accepted-thanks for the PM

Joe

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=125965