My Banshee Build!

yzrmbsg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good man. I miss mine bein setup lil more stock. One of these days I'm gonna build another bike like that. Good times.

Thanks! Next winter I will hopefully doing a 4mil build. Maybe I'll have a second Shee by then! It was definately a blast building this one up from the frame to make it my own!

Yeah, it took a while to get out there, if I ever go oit there again, I will be taking the freeway to payette, not taking the backroads thru emmett. There is not much out there for sand, theres 2 half bowls, 2 decent straight open areas to race/open her up, and a couple of rocky/sandy hills, and a few small sandy trails. We rode for about an hour or so and were bored with it. I'd say maybe about 300yds long by about 100yds wide. Not worth the drive to actually go ride there, but it's definately a good spot to test and make sure everything is working properly, I'll probably go out there to test/break in my new motor next year, but thats about all it's good for.

Sent using Tapatalk!

That's cool. That's pretty much what I've heard about the place. I'm gonna try and hit maybe Pleasant Valley or maybe play up n the mts past 8th street next weekend. See how it goes.

So what kind of motor you gonna build? if i had it to do over again I probably wouldn't waste my time doin a stroker until I was ready for a serious cylinder. I think I'd max out stockers on a stock stroke before I bought a crank. Unless I needed a crank anyway. I had a 4 mill that ran good and got a good deal on it, but you can make a stock stroke run pretty good anymore and not have to replace the crank. Just my thoughts. Not sure why I put it out there. Haha.

Edited by dave5.0

• 2 months later...

I like the black and white color scheme. I'm in the middle of building mine from the ground up and have to agree with you. It's a lot of fun to build these. I'll do another!! Your shee looks killer man.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the black and white color scheme. I'm in the middle of building mine from the ground up and have to agree with you. It's a lot of fun to build these. I'll do another!! Your shee looks killer man.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! I definately am liking the white/black/blue theme, its crazy how much just a couple pieces of plastic can change the whole look! Good luck with your build! I'm excited to buy and build one for the girlfriend just so I can do it again!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Looks good. Headin to st ants the 16th. Makin a long weekend of it. Stayin at the dunes and rv campground. Head on over!

Wont be able to make it then....leavin for St. A's at 8 in the morning for 4 days! Using the last of my pto besides holidays.

Wont be able to make it then....leavin for St. A's at 8 in the morning for 4 days! Using the last of my pto besides holidays.

Headed over tomorrow? Cool, have a good time. Few weeks for me yet. 5-6 days though. Should be fun.

Headed over tomorrow? Cool, have a good time. Few weeks for me yet. 5-6 days though. Should be fun.

Yup, waking up in about 4hrs, jist got done packing, gonna be there for 4 days, weather looks like it should be decent, should get some good ridin and lake time in this trip!