10 mil for all around riding

There isnt really a motor that is going to be more reliable than another motor..... Honestly it comes down to how reliable your builder is. If it gets built like shit its going to resemble it. It also has to do with maintenance..... A $3000 motor is gonna run like a $1500 motor if you dont take a minute to keep it tuned and maintained

Any reason why your stuck on a 10mil for trail riding??

Anything can be done, but I wouldn't say it's ideal!!

Call around to a few of the site sponsors, tell them what kind of riding you do and what your looking for, anyone of the sponsors here will get you squared away..

I really can comment on a 10mil so much, bc I have never ridden one.. But I think it would be to much of light switch power for the trails

Ported stock cylindes with either a 4 mil or even a stoke stroke make for a fun ass trail bike JMO

Joe

If I were building a trail bike my 10mil serval would be my first choice, I'm a big guy and with this setup it just pulls hard at any rpm you can be just over idle in 3rd or 4th gear and just roll on the throttle in the trails and it just pulls. The stock stroke bikes I have rode would just make a gurgling sound and slowly start to pick up rpm if it were perfectly flat ground. There is only one downfall I can find with a 10mil serval and that is it costs more than a 4mil or stock cyl.

It really does make nice power that is pretty smooth and easy to ride.

Thanks everybody,I think I want to go with the 10mill is more for the braging rights in hawaii there is a lot of banshees and 450's.they just open a 275' sand drag that they do once a mounth.there is a guy that's saying he got a 465 banshee that's killing everybody.it's not like the mainland tracks it's not for time it's just who crosses the line first.all the bikes that go are not drag bikes they all are riden on the track or trails after.so thanks again everybody